New Zealand Veterinary Nurse Journal
The New Zealand Veterinary Nurse Journal (NZVNJ) is produced exclusively for veterinary nurses and technicians in New Zealand. The NZVNJ is a highly regarded journal. It is the only publication produced exclusively for veterinary nurses in New Zealand.
Circulated to NZVNA members electronically and made available through Sciquest, the NZVNJ is a high quality quarterly publication, produced in full colour, and offers our members:
• Product knowledge
• Clinical articles and case studies
• Up-to-date product information
• Industry, ethical and legal information
• HR and other practice management support tools
• Career professional development and education opportunities
• Seminar dates and much more.
If you would like to submit an article or advertise in the New Zealand Veterinary Nurse Journal please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed quarterly to over NZVNA members, non–members and industry supporters, the NZVNA’s eNews aims to provide readers with:
• Up-to-date news from across the sector
• Relevant and meaningful articles and information directed toward members and organizations across the industry.